Who We Are
- To compete on Sunday of NE Regionals for a spot to Nationals
- To build a strong team culture, on and off the field (we’re trying to hang out with some dudes)
- To play horn-doggin’, spirited frisbee, pushing ourselves and opponents to our highest levels, while not losing sight of the fact we’re just grown men chasing around a piece of plastic like stupid dogs.
- (Roughly) Tryouts in May, 2 full weekends in June, + July, 3 in August, 2 in September
- Additional track, lifting, and informal friz flyin’ activities
- $10-$20 in quarters for Big Buck Hunter and Tyler Chan's Laundry Fund
Rough Tourney Schedule
TBD, Somewhere we can drive to, NY?. July
Chesapeake Open, Poolesville, MD. August 3/4
Club Championship Series
Fill out this form if you'd like to be added to the tryout list. Dates and locations will be announced within the next few weeks.
Questions, comments, or concerns? E-mail the captains at email@example.com.